Welcome to the Munich Climate Insurance Initiative
Launch of Global Insurance Industry Statement 2013 during COP19
MCII's activities at the UNFCCC Conference of Parties 2013 in Warsaw
- MCII launches the Livelihood Protection Policy (LPP) in Jamaica [read more]
- MCII launches the LPP in Saint Lucia [read more]
- MCII at the UNISDR Global Platform on Disaster Risk Reduction, in Geneva [read more]
- International Microinsurance Conference hails parametric insurance products as 'ground breaking'
- MCII workshop: Climate Risk Insurance and Integrated Climate Risk Management. [Read more]
Find out what role insurance can play in managing climate change-related loss and damage [here]
- MCII's activities at the UNFCCC Climate Change Conference 2012 in Doha
- MCII hosts a Workshop on Climate Risk Insurance in the Context of Adaptation and Loss & Damage in Barbados
- Dr. Koko Warner Executive Director, MCII on the role of insurance in the context of long-term adaptation finance at the second UNFCCC webinar on long-term finance.
- MCII and UNFCCC jointly conducted a literature review on approaches to address loss and damage associated with the adverse effects of climate change.
More news [here]